Blog Post #37- Reshoot pt. 2
This was the first shoot of my opening scene. My protagonist wakes up to her alarm going off. We filmed this first scene a few weeks ago and the film was still very loosely based. However, when we filmed the lighting was bright, the LED lights were on, and it just looked very bad in general. For the reshoot, we did the same shot, same concept my protagonist was just in different clothes and attempted to change the lighting.
Here is the reshoot:
To try and fix this I am either going to:
- Reshoot the whole shot.
- Cut it out of the film.
- Make it work and have my protagonist just wake up that late in the day.
Regardless I am going to reshoot the scene when it is darker. I am going to put it in the film, mess around with it a little bit and see which one I like best. There are other scenes I have already filmed that would all need to be refilmed if I decide to reshoot the scene.
There are times where teenagers wake up that late in the day, but it would not make sense as to why she has an alarm set which is why I plan to refilm the whole scene completely.

Comments
Post a Comment