Blog Post #45- Interviews

Three Teenagers Three Adults

Once I complete my film, I am taking three teenagers and three adults asking them questions about the film and their interpretations. I am taking an even number from both teenagers and adults to have a difference in perspective. I will ask them all the same set of question and record their answers. This will help me reflect on my film and the Creative Critical Reflection. 

By doing these interviews allows me to have the point of view of a person living it and a person who used to live it. For my interview I plan to ask questions that allow me to compare what being a teenager was like in the 80s-90s compared to now. This gives me a wide range of information to work with. 

The question this will help me answer is "How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?". I am going to base the questions that I ask around this main question to help me with reflecting on my project. 

The questions I will be asking:
  • "What did you interpret from my media film?"
  • "How would you compare my film to your teenage experience?" 
  • "If this was a real media film, how would it be distributed?"
This section of my Creative Critical Reflection needs to be kept short and between a short amount of time. While I am interviewing six different people it does not mean all six will be in there or that their full interview will be included in the video. More people to interview gives me more things to reflect on. 

Comments

Popular Posts